Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Waterton Park Hotel










































September started with 4 weddings in 7 days taking in Nostell Priory, Hazlewood Castle, Coniston Hall in Skipton and finally the Waterton Park Hotel in Wakefield. All four weddings were on weekdays, so I actually had a week-end off! The last wedding of the four fell on my birthday, but Tim and Jenny were so great to be with that it was a birthday that I really enjoyed. Jenny is from Russia and two of her bridesmaids were also Russian. Those girls really know how to pose! They must teach it at school or something! Here are some of my favourite pictures from their wedding at Waterton.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures of Waterton especially the last one, the way you have captured the sun is amazing. Brings back very fond memories of our wedding there.I agree the bridesmaids do know how to pose for the camera - a photographers dream!

    ReplyDelete