Pages

Sunday 1 May 2011

Portraits in Manchester
















Photographing weddings is great, but I must say that the thing that I enjoy most is working one to one or one to two with individual portrait work or with couples. You can establish a rapport working in this way that you cannot hope to get with 80 guests at a wedding. Samantha had always wanted some really nice photos of herself so we headed off to one of my favourite locations in Manchester. Sam was a bit nervous at first, which is to be expected, but soon began to really enjoy it. After the first few shots you would have thought that Sam had been modelling for years! She even brought a great range of clothes and gave me a choice of outfits. Here are some of my favourite images from the day. If you would like to be a model for a day and go home with a great selection of images just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment