Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Alex Wedding Solo



Some people take a long time to choose the music for their wedding DVD so I am often editing these up to six months after the event, if not longer.  At the wedding of Nicola and Marshall in Dewsbury last year, one of the bridesmaids, Alex, sang a solo in church.  Now I remember thinking at the time how good she sounded, but when you are busy filming the signing of the marriage register then you can't really take it in properly.  However, when I came to edit it I was absolutely blown away by how good she was!!  So I just had to post a video of her singing.  If you would like a fantastic soloist at your wedding, then I am sure that I could persuade her to sing for you too!  Simon Cowell eat your heart out - I heard her first!

No comments:

Post a Comment