Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

Commercial Photography in Wakefield


Most Saturdays I usually find myself at a nice hotel somewhere in Yorkshire photographing a wedding, but last Saturday was quite different.  It's actually rather nice to do something a little different and I was very pleased when James Toomes asked me to take some corporate photos for their website.  I have actually done quite a bit of work for James,  photographing fantastic bathrooms that his company have installed throughout West Yorkshire.  I first met James when he installed a new downstairs cloakroom for me.  I was so happy with the work that I later had him back to install a complete new bathroom and wetroom.  If you need any plumbing work done, then I can certainly recommend James and his staff.  They do an absolutely fantastic job!  Next Saturday it's back to normal.  Alex and I are photographing a wedding at Oakwell Hall, one of our favourite wedding venues for photographs, whilst Yvonne has a trip into North Yorkshire to video a wedding at Ripley Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment