Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

A Day Off - So we went to Whitby and took some Photographs!

So what does a wedding photographer do when he has a day off?  Well, in my case we went to Whitby for the day and what did I do?  Take a load of photographs!!  Well, at least it makes a change from wedding photography!  I just can't stop myself from getting a camera out wherever I go.  But having said that, Whitby really has some fantastic places for great photos.  Here are some of my favourites.  Yorkshire really is a great place to live and work.  Tomorrow it's back to normal.  I have a meeting with a couple getting married at Weetwood Hall in Leeds next Monday followed by a church wedding rehearsal in Morley for Saturday's wedding at the Woodlands Hotel in Leeds.  After that I am seeing a couple who are getting married at Waterton Park in Wakefield later in the year, whilst Alex has an early start for a dog photo shoot at Newmillerdam.  It feels like summer already!




No comments:

Post a Comment