Pages

Sunday 7 February 2010

Burn Hall, York


























Just had a great day at Burn Hall in York in the company of 30 like-minded photographers and 5 great models. The great advantage to me on a day like this is that it gives me time to play and try out new ideas. Then, if they work, I can utilise them on the wedding day to quickly get the shot, then get on with the next one. The secret of great wedding photography is to get as many good shots in as short as time as possible, so that the bride and groom get a fantastic wedding album but also have plenty of time to enjoy their day. To-morrow it's off to Lincoln to take some family portrait shots of Rachael and Leigh, a wedding couple of mine who got married in 2008 and now have a new addition to the family. Then it's off to Hazlewood Castle the week after for our first wedding of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Richard, I love all these shots but agree with you, the first one is my favourite!I like the DOF and angle lines on the stairs one and I'm assuming the blue background is the one with the gels.Fantastic shots once again, can't wait to see more.

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete