Pages

Thursday 15 April 2010

Model Portfolio - Kim



















To-day's shoot was a little closer to home, around Wakefield and Leeds. Kim had contacted me as she had seen my work and was wanting to up-date her portfolio. First stop was a disused railway line complete with tunnels, bridges and graffiti, before a change of location to Clarence Dock in Leeds. I chose these two locations to give Kim some variety in her portfolio. Clarence Dock would also be a great place for some wedding photography with a bride and groom. I must check my diary to see if I have any weddings coming up in Leeds!

































1 comment:

  1. Love the graffiti and railway line photos, adds real contrast with character at the same time! The composition and leading lines in the clarence dock photos are amazing and I agree it is a great place with magnificent architecture for taking these kind of photos - will be a good choice for bride and groom shots as it will add 'difference' from those general wedding bride and groom shots!

    ReplyDelete