Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Wentbridge House Wedding Photography




















Whilst Yvonne travelled down to South Yorkshire to film a wedding at Ringwood Hall, near Chesterfield, Alex and I travelled across to Campsall near Doncaster to photograph the wedding of Natalie and David. We always attend rehearsals and after seeing the church I was really looking forward to their ceremony. Good photography is about using light and the lighting in their church was just awesome. Natalie was driven to the church by the lovely Claire who owns Beau's & Belle's Wedding Cars at Darrington. It was really nice to see Claire again as we had filmed her wedding quite a few years ago! David has something of a passion for cars and I think that he must have had a quite a large part in the selection of the vehicle. He chose Claire's Bentley Flying Spur which (so I'm told!) is the world's fastest four door car and costs over £150,000, so two trips in such a special car certainly added to the enjoyment of his day! They did actually beat me to Wentbridge but I still say that is because they went a shorter way than I did! I must say Natalie walked down the aisle with a huge smile on her face and she never stopped smiling all day! Here is a selection of their photographs. I don't usually mention the bride's bouquet on these blogs but I did think that Natalie's was particularly nice so I've included a rather nice photo of it, so thanks to Steel Magnolia in Doncaster for providing such beautiful flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment